Wednesday, November 14, 2007

New Website...

All,
Its been a month since comcast has had a working website...so I have joined blogspot, and as long as it works well, this is where the updates will be. The best thing is that you will be able to add comments on your fav pics, which I love to see.

Since the website was down during October, I'll add some of our best Halloween shots.

The last few weeks have been busy. Saturday was the Taste of the Twin Cities. This year I served sandwiches..I love going, it is so fun. I like to work with the gals from Barry's work. Its a fun thing. Monday was Barry's Birthday. Yesterday was Barry's Birthday part 2 at Excalibur. Saturday we have a birthday party to attend. Saturday is also Charlie's Birthday...then its Thanksgiving. I can not believe!

No comments: